Followers

Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

A Lil Ladybug birthday

Long time no see?!! I know I've been a terrible blogger and crafter, to be honest I am moving in so many other circles right now that crafting is just taking a back seat. Of course I haven't given it up but just making less right now.
I do have a little saturated canary inspiration for you today with a commissioned card I have made. This IS very similar to a card I have made before as the commission was based on that card, colours and everything.
I have used beautiful echo park papers for this with such a striking colour combination. I have also used a mixture of flowers some of which are from WOC. My butterflies are from Kays with much of the rest coming from my stash.
 My gorgeous Lil ladybug stamp is exclusive rubber and she has been coloured with prisma pencils. I have also added some stickles sparkle to her dress although you can't really see that in this picture.
I have added computer generated personalisation for the customer.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog even though I haven't been by it myself in a while!
Big hugs

12 comments:

Margreet said...

Wonderful Rebekah! Love the dark, warm colors and the great embellies!
xxx Margreet

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful card Rebekah good to see your fab creations again! Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous image and colours Rebekah,love your card Sue x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab Rebekah Love Those Papers And Butterflies

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Rebekah. The image is gorgeous and I love the black and red colour scheme and design.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great to see you. Stunningly beautiful card

Sandra H said...

Wow this is such a pretty card Rebekkah and gorgeous image x

Camellia Cards said...

You are entitled to a life outside of crafting my lovely so we will let you off as long as you show us gorgeous cards like this from time to time....lol xx Hugz xx

Unknown said...

Morning Rebekkah I love this card as the colours you have used are fab. Xxx

Debs

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.i really love your striking colours and details and sweet sc image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is so stunning, love the image and the red, white and black colour combo. Stunning layout and flowers as always. I hope you are well, sorry it's been so long since I last stopped by, things have been so busy with college
Lindsay xx