Followers

Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

Summer days fun in the sun #2 at Crafts too challenge you

Hi everyone! I'm still sporadic on here at the moment. I'm afraid it's simply just DT work for me right now as there is no time to craft for just plain craftings sake in my house with the kiddies about! We have had some good fun already this week with running around maize mazes, discovering massive hay daleks and an evening at an open air cinema! We have some more fun planned next week too as my mum is up to visit.
But here is my project for the 2nd part of the summer days (fun in the sun) challenge over at C2CU.
I have used wonderful pastel papers from my crafts too pack with some jute and flowers from WOC. My button and sentiments are also from my crafts too pack and I have used these super cute dies from Joy crafts (available at Crafts too) in the shape of sunglasses and cute ice cream. I have highlighted the embossed features of these with crackle paint.
The image I have used is Saturated Canary (toes in the sand) and I have coloured her with prisma pencils.
I do hope you will pop across and join us for this challenge. The prize contains some of the fab things I have used on my card! Also check out what the rest of the team have made this time!
Thanks for coming by everyone!
Big hugs

11 comments:

Janice said...

Brilliant card, fantastic colours & colouring, Jx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, sweet image and great details.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous colours and image .. and i have been following your antics on FB lol.. that open air cinema looked fab
Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Rebekah! Your colouring with the pencils is the best there is!! Susan x

DesignerDiva said...

What a lovely little card Rebekah the colours are lush and you know how much I like your embellishing.
It sounds mad in your house lol and I'm sure you are giving the kids a summer holiday to remember.
I hope things settle down (for us both) soon so a bit of the therapeutic crafting can be done!
Hugs Laurie x

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.really gorgeous details and colours and the sc image is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, I like the image the colours and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Oh Rebekah this is brilliant x

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous card Rebekah, wonderful summer elements and feel to this one. Glad you are having fun with the children.
Hugs Brenda xxx

_LilyClochette said...

your card is just fabulous !!! and saturated so cute !!!

Kjersti said...

Wow! A wonderful card in so great colors, beautiful colored too!
Hugs Kjersti:)