Followers

Followers

Thursday 18 July 2013

Glitz and Glamour at Saturated Canary

Yep, still busy, busy here! How are you all out there?!
Today at Saturated Canary we have a fab challenge of Glitz and Glamour, we want to see your creations sparkle!
Here is one of those many Thank you Teacher cards I need to be making!
I have used gorgeous MME papers here. I figured as the card was for a male teacher I had to go slightly less pretty but as it was coming from a girl I could still add some flowers! My bling flourish is prima, as is my fabric flower at the top. I have used a Papertrey ink sentiment on the image and a selection of flowers in the corner from WOC.
This is Grad girl from Saturated Canary, she has been coloured with prisma pencils and I promise that there is sparkle on her shoes and blue shoulder swags! I'm never any good at showing off sparkle in my photos!
This is for Hiolette's yr 6 teacher. he has done the most amazing job with the class that he has taught for the last 2 years, he is also the deputy head and is such an excellent teacher, I know she will miss him and her school quite a lot!
Do check out what stunning, sparkly creations the rest of my teamies have made!
Thanks for coming by my blog again friends!
Big hugs

14 comments:

coops said...

so stunning Rebekah.fabulous image and I love your design and pops of black :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

t brilliant - i love the black and teal and that flower is gorgeous
Lisa x

Jayne A said...

Stunning card Rebekah. Love the flourish.
Hugs
Jayne

Sandra H said...

Stunning card and beautiful image too x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh I love your card, brilliant design!
The flourish looks stunning.
Love, Mel. xxx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Rebekah. I love the image and the papers and embellishments are fabulous.
Hugs Sharon x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Rebekah so nice to show appreciation for a brilliant teacher! Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, I like the sweet image the colours all the pearl and gem swirls, and the design.
Kevin xx

Brenda Brown said...

I am sure your fab card will be gratefully received. A great job.
hugs {brenda} x0x

scrappymo! said...

This is a wonderful card...full of lovely embellies and colouring!
Love that bling spray and the shabby flower!

Loopylou. said...

omg thats awesome rebekah! i love the idea of a blinged out grad card! huge hugs Lou xxx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Another GORGEOUS creation! That little tag is super cute and LOVE that flower!!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Rebekah.
Mags
x

Peanut said...

Stunning card, Rebekah!
xxx Asha