Followers

Followers

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Creative Inspirations Red for rememberance

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I know it's been a while hasn't it?! Well I seem to be over the worst of my poorly bug now, it's been a while since I felt ill enough to sleep all the time! I just have the tale end of a cold working it's way out now so I am starting to resume normal service!
Over at creative Inspirations today we have the theme of Red for rememberance as it will be rememberance sunday this week. This just means that you have to pop some red on your creations.
We have a new sponsor Cedar chest designs, who have provided the DT with images and digi papers to use.
I have used Teresa collins xmas papers for my card along with lace and flowers from WOC (I had to put some poppies in there) and a sentiment from waltzingmouse.
My lovely image is from our sponsor Cedar chest designs and is currently a freebie! I have coloured her with prisma pencils and mounted her on a nesties frame. She is a very versatile image for any occasion.
Do check out what the rest of the team have made this week with their red creations.
Thanks for coming by my blog again everyone!
Big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

Loopylou. said...

morning rebekah,
sorry to hear you have had the lergy and hope you are feeling much better today.
Super cute card too
huge hugs Lou xxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card. I hope you are feeling better. Hugs Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

This is soooooo gorgeous sweetie love the reds & your colouring is fab as always.
Glad you are starting to feel better shug, take care & still rest hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Stunning design Rebekah! The lace and flowers are just gorgeous and love the deep red. Hope you feel better soon xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I like the image the lace, the flowers and the bow.
Kevin xx

Brigitte said...

Totally gorgeous!!!! Love your flowers and the beautifully coloured image! Hugs, Brigitte

Dortesjs said...

awww beautiful card and very nice colouring

Cinderella said...

Hope You are feeling better now and the card is really very pretty

Hugs Cindy

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.i love the rich reds and gorgeous sweet image and details.
i hope you are feeling 100% soon.

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better Rebekah. Love the card too BTW x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Rebekah and so glad you are feeling better!
Helen x

Robin said...

Very beautiful card. Hugs, Robin