Followers

Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

Back from Hols

Hi everyone!
I am back from our little jaunt to my mums for my sisters birthday get together.
I am hoping to do lots of catching up on blogs and comments this week but I do have a mountain of washing and ironing that I need to climb too!
I just thought I would share some photos of my time away..
Here is me, my big sister and even bigger brother.
Here are all the kids (my 3, my sisters 2 and my brothers 2)
Here are my 2 girls (a rare happy pose!)
and of course my adorable baby boy (well not so much of a baby any more!)
I love this picture too that my sister captured as Caleb saw the chocolate cake..
He then proceeded to stick his finger into his piece!
And lastly just me and my big sis who absolutely loved her card!
Thanks for popping by!
Big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

18 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful family photos Rebekah..glad you had such a lovely time, welcome home..

luv CHRISSYxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Rebekah ~
What lovely pics of the family, seems like you all had lots of fun time together.. I missed someone in the picture "Nikkita"?
TFS - enjoy your evening and your new week ahead....

Brenda Brown said...

These are just wonderful family memories Rebekah, just love them, what a fabulous family you have.
Glad you had a good time.
Hugs Brenda xox

cebelica said...

Great pics! Looks like you had a great time together. :) Thanks for sharing them! Hugs! xx

Margreet said...

Lovely pics, Rebekah...thanks for sharing!
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

Hi Rebekah, Thanks for sharing photos of your lovely family. Hope you had a great time away and your sister enjoyed her birthday celebrations! We have just been away on holiday and I spent most of the weekend doing washing and ironing so I don't envy you that!!

Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous pics hun, thanks for sharing. Xx

Sue said...

Such lovely photos Rebekah, everyone looks so happy!!

Hugs Sue

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous pictures! what a lovely family, you all look so happy, your boy has the most beautiful blue eyes.
Love,melly. xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Rebekah, Wow you and your family look to be having a fabulous time thank you for sharing your photos and family and you look nice and relaxed.......ready to get back into your fabulous crafting l'm looking forward to seeing your creations take care xx

Sarah said...

The best party ever!!! And loved that my gorgeous nephew was posing so beautifully for me...loved my card and my pressie too!!!! Love me x x x

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous happy photos hun, you have a lovely family, hugs Liz xx

Teresa said...

Brilliant pics Rebekah, you do look alike and your kiddies are all gorgeous. Lovely to have you back. hugs Teresa xx

mags said...

What lovely family photos. Looks like you had a great time.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, so glad you had such a good time! Love the pictures, you have such pretty children! Hugs Frea

Kay F said...

Hi Rebekah! How nice to put a face to your name...you have a gorgeous family--especially those 3 lovely kids! Thanks for sharing some family sneak peeks!

Janet said...

Hi Rebekah,

What lovely family pics....love the one of your little boy as he spots the cake! You children are beautiful!xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics Rebekah, thanks for sharing!
Helen x