Followers

Followers

Sunday 6 May 2012

Kenny K DT card used Tulle/netting etc

Good morning lovely friends!
I must apologise for my lack of commenting this week. Time seems to have got away with me and I've just not been blog hopping as much as I normally would.
This leads me on to say that this will be my last DT card with Kenny Ks Krafty Girlz. It has been so much fun working with such an amazing team full of incredible talent but I have decided to slim down some of my DT work so I can work with more of the wonderful stamps and images I have in my stash and to concentrate better on the teams I am staying with.
Over at Kenny Ks Krafty girlz this week we have the theme of using tulle/netting/cheesecloth.
I have used one of the stunning new Glam gang images, such a pretty bunch!
I have used prima Madeline papers for my card. To be honest I'm not even sure how much I like this, mmmm maybe just having an insecure moment!
I have used cheesecloth and ribbon from stash, my butterfly is from e bay, brads and girlie tab from MME flowers from WOC and border punch from MS.
My sweet image has been coloured with prisma pencils. She is Jasmine available now from kenny K downloads.
I would like to enter this into....
Papertake weekly anything goes, Digi tues bugs and blooms, Anything goes things with wings, Paper pretties flowers, Digi doodle shops best anything goes and Fussy and fancy butterflies, ribbons and punches.
Do check out the rest of the teams fab creations and thanks to all those talented ladies for inspiring me every week!
Big hugs to each and every one of you and thanks for coming by my blog!
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

35 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, another gorgeous card! Love the flower arrangement and your colouring - perfect as always!

Hope you are having a nice bank holiday weekend.

Sarah

Laura Bradley said...

Lovely card Rebekah! Love all the cheery bright colours! Hope you are enjoying the BH weekend, so grateful for the extra day! Laura x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow so many gorgeous elements .. i just love that butterfly
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is stunning,gosh the detail you always add to your cards is just amazing,Hun,love this to bits,bless you too for playing at anything goes,this week too hugs Cherylxxxxxx

mags said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah. Love the image and your lovely flowers and embellishments. Really must get some cheesecloth.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebekah, long time since I visited you, you are still going strong with your good looking eyecandy-cards :))
Beautyfully colored and the details I simply loooooove!!!
Thank you for the nice words, I really had to laugh about my image Rebecka, when you said she looked like you, what are the odds for that?! She is selling alot, the customers love her :)
I'm sorry I don't visit you as much as I like to, my health is stopping me from a lot of activities..
Great BIG hugs, Sweetie :)
Lilli xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft colours on the image and then all the bright colours in the flowers...

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful sweetie, I love your colouring and those flowers are gorgeous.
I completely understand about the time disappearing I never seem to know where the time has gone these days lol
Lindsay xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Rebekah, great image and love the gorgeous flowers & colours.
Hugs Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is stunning Rebekah, fabulous colouring of the image, I like the papers the flowers and the beautiful butterfly.
Kevin xx

Laila said...

super DT-card for KKKG this time around! It's great, and it fits perfectly with our challenge over at Fussy and Fancy! Thank you for joining!

hugs from Laila

Anita said...

So gorgeous hon and I love the colors. The flowers and butterfly are stunning.

Creations by Shirl said...

Another rock out card... love it!
pretty blooms and that butterfly too.

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card as always Rebekah your attention to detail is awesome as is your colouring xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Rebekah..love the image and great embellies too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Totally understand abiut yiur DT work. Fab card though.

June Nelson said...

Hi Rebekah another wonderful creation, sorry its your last but I hop ewe will still be looking at gorgeous stuff on your blog, I do loveyour work huggies June x

Anonymous said...

Another stunner, gorgeous flowers!
Helen x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Rebekah,
Gorgeous card,sweet image and fab flowers :) x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Well I love it Rebekah very strong vibrant colours so eye catching - fabulous x

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.really love your vibrant colours and gorgeous image and details :D

xx coops xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah rebekah!!
oooh this is fabulous hun, love the layers and the cloth and that image is cute!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful sweetie, I love everything about this card x

Kjersti said...

Beautiful card Rebekah - your flowers are awesome!!!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

angelwhispers said...

Hi Rebekah this is just beautiful and I adore you flowers and these lush papers really so perfect for your image! Love Chanelle xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Rebekah this is stunning, wow, those flowers, the butterfly and image look amazing, absolutely beautiful card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jayne A said...

Wow stunning card Rebekah.

hugs
Jayne
x

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Rebekah wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Exclusively by Mel said...

I think it's gorgeous Rebekah,
love the colours. your flowers are so pretty.
Love the sentiment!
melly. xxx

Unknown said...

Wow! Awesome coloring!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing at DTC!

Stampalicious said...

beautiful flowers and great butterfly, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

amanda stokes said...

Hi Rebekah,
Gorgeous card,fab image,papers and flowers :) x

Julie said...

What a fab card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Julie said...

What a fab card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Shelby said...

Amazing work as always Rebekah! Love your embellies and of course your coloring just brings her to life.

Shelby