Followers

Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Creative inspirations Anything goes DT card

Good morning friends! Well I have had a nice weekend with the family and am looking forward to the rest of the week, although I do have over 30 cupcakes to make today for Caleb's 5th birthday tomorrow! We are going to a kiddies play center after school with his class too so that should be noise filled!
Today we have another challenge at Creative Inspirations and it's everyone's favorite ANYTHING GOES!
We are sponsored this wk by the fab Bunny Zoe's crafts
I have used beautiful Tilda papers for my card along with lace and flowers from WOC. My lace bow, twine, button, cheesecloth and pearls are from stash, my flourishes have been cut with a memory box die, my butterfly is from little snippets and my pearl brad tag is MME from my lovely friend Bonnie.
I have coloured this sweet Tilda image with prisma pencils and have used whimsy postage mark stamps around the edge n vintage photo ink.
I would like to enter this into...
Cupcake crafts material girl, The crazy challenge feminine/girlie, Creative stamp friends Bingo (butterfly,lace and button), Magnolia mania bingo (tilda, lace and distressing) and Party time tues anything goes and kraft.
Do check out the rest of the teams fab creations and don't forget there is also a new challenge this wk at Divas by design too!
This card is for sale in my ETSY shop!
Thanks for coming by my blog again
Big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

31 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh now Rebekah this is gorgeous! I just love everything about it! Judy x

Chrissy said...

So stunning Rebekah...gorgeous card, love all the details and colours...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty Rebekah, love the swirls and bow, good luck with the cupcakes and party xx

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! One cute Tilda and I LOve ALL your embellishments.
Chrissyxx
Ill send you my address lol....If you have any cakes over...

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, love your card, gorgeous lace bow and embellies! Hugs, Frea

Aunty Sue said...

Oh you have excelled with this such a stunning Tilda card love your embellishment

Brenda Brown said...

Oh my Rebekah, such a gorgeous card packed full of wonderful goodies. Love it.
hugs {brenda} xox

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love all the details and the fabulous flowers.....

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh this is super pretty!! I love the design and gorgeous colours.
Good luck with the cupcakes!
Love, Mel. xxx

Laila said...

WOW, this is super adorable :o) Love all the pretty details, and Tilda is really cute :O)
Hugs Laila

check out my small spring candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Anita said...

Another gorgeous creation Rebekah. Love the coloring, embellies and well, everything about this card lol!

Sandra H said...

Hi Rebekah, Oh this is so wonderful! as always you create the most beautiful cards and this in another one of those beauties truly stunning:)x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow she is so stunning Rebekah! I love all of the beautiful details and she is such a cutie :) Also, I have some candy over on my blog if you are interested :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh she is gorgeous, love all the embellies hon. Just beautiful x

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my Rebekah, I think you made this my fav card so far...love it!
Tilda is and always been my fav but she's high in $$$ to get her... So I just drool when I see her anywhere in blogland.... Wow, love the entire card... Soooo pretty!

mags said...

Another stunning card Rebekah. Love everything about it.
Mags
x

Sarah said...

Love x x x

Mona Evy said...

So stunning card Rebekah! Beautiful card! Love all the details and your image is beautifully colored.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Oh Wow!! this is stunning Rebekah. I love all the little details and the lace is just gorgeous :) Happy Birthday to Caleb for tomorrow! I have a Caleb too and his birthday's in 2 weeks :) Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is totally gorgeous Rebekah, fabulously embellished!
Helen x

coops said...

oh my word this is so beautiful rebekah.gorgeous sweet tilda and your design is really pretty :D

xx coops xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow Rebekah!! :)

This is an amazing card hun, just utterly gorgeous in every way! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Cor* said...

HOLY MOSES!! this is fantastic! I {heart} this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

June Nelson said...

I love everything about this me darlin its just beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Rebekah this is so gorgeous, love all the details and not forgetting the adorable Tilda.
luv
Debby

Wendy said...

WOW! Rebekah This is totally gorgeous, love it.
Happy Birthday to Caleb,hope he has a great time with his friends at the play centre.
Hugs Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, oh my word - this is just stunning! Gorgeous colours and love those embellies!!

Sarah

Sassy Scrapper said...

Totally my kind of card filled with all kinds of lovelies that you just don't know where to look first. Gorgeous my love.
Hugs Bonnie

Delphine said...

WOW... this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

coldwaters2 said...

Do you know Rebekah I just can't take it all in, there is so much beauty to see, I spend ages just looking at your creations they are so inspiring and so very beautiful. The embellishments are superb, the colours and design are out of this world and Tilda....wow....stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Liza said...

A beautiful card with lots of pretty details. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x