Followers

Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!

Hey folks! I have just about found my head having got back from hols and had 2 days straight into work, although our loft conversion starts tomorrow so I may go slightly crazy for the next month or 2!
I have drawn the winner of my blog candy and Mr random picked out MARY LOU Congrats! Please e mail me at lanewilliamsfamily@btinternet.com with your address so I can send out your goodies across the pond!
Thanks so much to everyone who entered and of course to all my lovely new followers, I hope you will continue to stay!
I will be sorting out another candy in the near future!
Hugs to all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

congrats to Mary Lou

Sassy Scrapper said...

Yeah congratulations to Mary Lou!

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats Mary Lou, enjoy luv & thanks for the chance of winning Rebekah x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Kim. said...

Congrats Mary Lou, enjoy your goodies.
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Hi, congrats to the lucky winner. Hugs xxx :)

Mary Lou said...

Thanks everyone especially Rebekah for all the sweet treats!!! I am smiles ear to ear sweetie :D
Off to email you
Biggg Hugzzzz

Sandra H said...

Congratulations....:) Sandra H

Sudha said...

Hey congos. Mary.