Followers

Followers

Friday 17 September 2010

Creative cottage sneek peek naughty or nice?!

Hi Peeps, another quick post from me with a sneaky peek at yet another new kit soon to be available from the creative cottage and this one is called Naughty or nice and is adorable! I'm afraid Mr Mojo had all up and left me when I made this creation so I wasn't too thrilled but the other DT members have done a fabulous job with this kit so pop over and have a look!

Don't forget if you leave a comment at the creative cottage blog you are in with a chance of winning this kit! and there will be even more prizes available during our mon-tues blog hop next wk so come down to the challenge blog to start and get hopping!

Thanks for coming by to say Hi to me again, I feel so busy at the mo but Mr mojo is def here at the mo so don't want to go wasting him lol! Hugs all

9 comments:

Carol said...

Rebekah this is gorgeous Sweetie, could never tell that Mr Mojo wasn't around then! Hope your feeling better. Enjoy your crafting whilst Mojo's around lol! Lotsa luv xxxx

Teri said...

This one is fab - mojo or not! LOL Love the sparkle.

Lisa Jane said...

I think its beautiful.. the colours are gorgeous. Lisa ;)
ps over at MAWTT our theme this week is christmas

Brenda Brown said...

It's fab Rebekah, you amaze me in how you manage to make so many gorgeous cards with work and family etc. I love this style - you know me, vintage and distressed, fantastic.
B xxx

Unknown said...

I really hate when I don't feel any mojo, but your card looks great, don't think you don't have it :)

Tracy said...

your card is gorgeous Rebekah, mojo or not you could never tell as always you have done a fabulous job using the kit. Tracy x

Jennifer said...

This is really pretty Rebekah. I love the colours xx Jenny xx

Unknown said...

Don't be so hard on yourself hon, its lovely as always.

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, luv how you have used the kit, sue,x