Followers

Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Creative cottage Celebrations challenge

Morning everyone! Today brings another challenge over at the creative cottage challenge blog which today I have had the priviledge of choosing and that is CELEBRATIONS. You can choose whatever celebration you like! I have made a 1st birthday card for my cousins little girl and have used papers from the fairy wishes kit which you can grab here. I have also used this cute Meljens image just perfect for a little girl! I have followed the sketch this wk over at friday sketchers for my card.


I have pleated lace under my image and made a tag style sentiment with large eyelet and ribbon. My sentiment is partially Autumn leaves and partially SU. My flowers are mulberry crafts and my image has been coloured with prismas.

I am also entering this into Meljens challenge of Happy birthday, sew many challenges happy birthday challenge and stamptaculars pretty in pink challenge
Don't forget to pop over to the creative cottage blog to grab this months fabulous freebie!

Thanks so much for coming by to pay me a visit again, don't forget to pop accross to give the other DT some love with their fabulous creations and join in with the fun over at the challenge! Hugs everyone

22 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, I love the soft pastel colours and the way you have done your flowers :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card as always Rebekah! Hugs Jo xxx

Jennifer said...

Love this Rebekah! Sweet candy colours...yummy! The image is so cute xx Jenny xx

Laney said...

Gorgeous Rebekah!!!I love the soft colours too
hugs
laney

lindyloo said...

Gorgeous hun I love all the flowers too huggies lindyloo x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

Gorgeous and girly hun - love that image!
Hugs,
Teri x

Lisa Jane said...

fabulous challenge theme - love your pretty card
Lisa ;)

Gemma said...

Waht a sweet card, I love the stamps of Meljen's design, really girly card! Thanks for joining us at SSC hope you will join again soon! Hugs Gemma

~Jeri~ said...

Wonderful card and image!! Love the colors.

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!

Mandy said...

Hi Rebekah,
Such a pretty card,love the sweet image and colours...
Mandy xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Rebekah. This is a really nice card. Lovely cute image and beautifully coloured. Donna

Brenda Brown said...

Another really cute and pretty card Rebekah.
B xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Rebekah that image along with your colours and design are ACE.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Awww, such a delightful card! What a perfectly sweet pink creation! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. I like the tag that is tucked into the side.
Also I'm having a blog candy giveaway on my blog that will exp on 9-13. http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/ See side panel on right then click on photo for details and more photos of the goods.

kim.mom said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Love the sentiment on the tag....beautiful! TFS with us at SMC!

Tracy said...

this is beautiful Rebekah love all the flowers and the sweet image. Tracy x

Nicole said...

Rebekah, what a sweet card, love that flower work and the tag is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Meljen's! Hope to see you again this week, the new challenge has been posted!! Nicole - MD DTC

Marjo said...

Lovin the color combo on this gorgalicious DT card!

Hugs, Marjo

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fantastic card Rebekah - of course - you never show us anything else x
Super cute image too x
((hugs)) Suzie xx