Followers

Followers

Wednesday 14 July 2010

A no reason card

Hiya! I know it's late for me on a weds, I normally have a creative cottage DT post on but as we have gone fortnightly now I don't need to post anything until next wk, good job really as I'm not feeling all that mojolicious at the mo, I have been working on some fabby DT work though so maybe it is just saving itself for then lol!
Well tonight film 4 are on their De Caprio season and guess what they showed tonight? Anyone?!!....



Yep it was Titanic, so I was inspired to use this gorgeous digi that I recently acquired from Pixie dust studio again, it really is just adorable isn't it! and I followed the sketch over at digital tuedays this wk and have followed the theme at ABC of Y is for you and me and Allsorts challenge of July love.



My papers are nitwit collections and my flowers are wild orchid crafts, my lace is from stash and my sentiment stamp is waltzingmouse. It's a simple card for no reason but just to say I love you! Thanks for coming by to look don't forget to pop back tomorrow for the new crafty sentiments digi challenge and my new DT card, thanks and hugs,

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh rebekah this is so cute love that image and so love the courls and papers you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Rebekah I can see why you were inspired by the film, I so love the colours and how you have worked with the sketch thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mummylade said...

such a lovely card. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.