Followers

Followers

Thursday 8 July 2010

Crafty sentiments new digi challenge blog!!

Good morning everyone, it's thursday which means the start of the new crafty sentiments digi challenge blog woo hoo! his wk we have a colour inspiration challenge for you courtesy of this gorgeous picture!



We would absolutely love you to use one of the crafty sentiments digi images but it is not completely necessary for the challenge. However if you do you will be entered twice into the challenge so double the chances of winning and there are 2 freebie digi stamps on the blog for you to pick up and use!
I have used the cute sammy the snail freebie image to make my card and have followed the sketch this wk over at sunday sketch and stamp.



My papers are of course yummy nitwits collections and my ticket sentiment stamp is pink gem designs. My lace and large brads are from stash and my rose wild orchid crafts. I have used a nellie snellen branch punch and a metal flower brad on my lace so I am entering this into Charisma cards metal challenge, I am also entering this into crafty angels challenge of circles and squares, there are both on my card!



Thanks so much for coming by my blog and don't forget to pop over to the crafty sentiments digi blog to grab your freebie stamps and enter our challenge! If you become a follower you won't miss out the news on our new releases coming soon! Hugs to all

10 comments:

Margreet said...

stunning card Rebekah..love your colouring and details!
xxx Margreet

Claire said...

What a quirky little image and you've captured the colours really well from the photo. Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Tammylee said...

Great use of many embellishments. Love the way you used the colors.

Suzette said...

Lovely card and the colours are just right

Bev said...

lovely card, colours are fab, and love the flower n brads you have used. xxx

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah!
Pinky

Axa said...

love that lace and ribbon...so cute!

Unknown said...

Fab card rebekah!!!! Hugs Jo xxxx

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty. Love the soft, feminine feel of this.

Amber (bambi64) said...

So sweet. Love the embellishments you used and the sketch is neat too.