Followers

Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

Blog award time

Look what I have been given by the lovely Sam! How kind, and now I have to tell you 6 lies and 1 truth about myself or the other way round mmm!



1. I own a secret hideaway holiday home in Barbados
2. I once played a part as an extra in Dr who
3. I once stayed In Richard Dreyfuss' house and met his children
4. I write novels in my spare time
5. I keep a pet snake
6. I despise shopping for anything
7. I am a vegetarian
Ha ha guess whats what out of that then!!! So now to pass it on to
Dora
Sarah
Pinky
Josephine
Carol
Suzie
and Becky

Thanks peeps hugs xxx

4 comments:

Josephine said...

Thanks for that, Rebekah.

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah thanks for this.. seems so fun and I haven't got this! So which one is the true one.. how about the last one that you are a vegetarian ??

Sarah said...

I know which is the truth but then I should as when you stayed in his house I had just given birth to your nephew!!!!

Loves ya loads

Sarah xxxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

If you won a trip to Barbados I totally want in on that!!! LOL
So are you like the Cullens? Vegetarian???