Followers

Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

A princess card

Good evening everyone! It's late but I have made a card this evening that I want to fit in for 5 challenges, yes 5! I haven't even followed a sketch for one either lol! I'm putting this card in for the creative inspirations challenge of a card for a child, Cupcake craft challenges of blooming charming (flowers and charm), secret crafter sat challenge of metal, Papertake weekly say it with flowers and spoon full of sugar cute and girlie, phew!



This is the first time I have used this cute Princess Ava stamp from TGF, can you believe I've had her for wks and haven't inked her up?!! She is just too adorable! My papers are nitwits collecions again and my sentiment is another freebie from digital doodling My flowers are wild orchid crafts along with my pearly things. My lace and ribbon are from stash and my little crown charm is from bunny zoe's. I have distressed everything with tattered rose and added some sparkles to her crown. My second photo is ala flash hence slight colour difference!



Thanks for coming by my blog again and leaving your comments, hugs to everyone! Rebekah xx Lol does anyone think I'm going a bit Twilight mad at the mo!! XX

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Rebakah-new layout? i have never seen these films .. can you believe it?
The card is so pretty,that image is wonderful and coloured beautifully.
Love that flower lace
Lisa ;)

Aunty Sue said...

just adorable and thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

NGCARDS said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog! xxx

Sarah said...

Love this card - so cute!! and hello!!! LOVE the new blog layout - maybe I need to change mine!!!!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a darling card ! Just adorable ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Shelly said...

Hi Rebekah! I adore your little princess card, great for our challenge this week! Love the image...too cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello, THis is VERY VERY CUTE!!! Love the colors and your coloring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge blog.
hugs, Janiel