Followers

Followers

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Poor blogger!

Firstly let me apologise for being such a poor blogger it's been nearly a week since my last post! On thurs I felt a bit poorly and then I worked fri, sat and sun so had no time for cards or blogging, sorry and Mon? Well I've been taken over I'm afraid, possesed by Edward Cullen! Tis true I've only just started reading the twilight saga and read the first one yesterday until 2.30am!!! I have drawn myself back from new moon tonight (barely!) to make some cards! I am desperate to get back though (sad isn't it?!) Anyway onto my card for today!



The sketch is from over on Just magnolia this week so I have made one of my desperately needed easter cards!! I have also followed the secret crafter challenge of pink, green and flowers and also the theme over on crafty angels for easter.



I have used papers from wild rose candy floss stack. Image from magnolia coloured with prismas. Roses and rose buds from mulberry crafts with mcgill branch punch for foliage. The butterflies are cut with xcut dimensions ounch and pearls from the hobby house. The lace is from stash and sentiment computer printed. I distressed edges with tattered rose distress ink. I'm also working a fair bit this wk but will do my best to get more cards on (if Mr Cullen loosens his grip!) hugs to all thanks so much for popping by xxx

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww - what a sweet card - Tilda looks adorable in that pink bunny suit.I love that background paper and the little butterflies
Lisa ;)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Oh, this is adorable! Love that image and the pretty pinks and greens. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again! :)

Christy said...

Just lovely :)

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

bettyboop said...

Love it, Love it, Love it. Really cute card, and love the flowers and butterfly too. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Angels.
Hugs Marie.