Followers

Followers

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Crafty angels butterfly card

Good morning all, thanks for coming by to look at my latest card effort! This is a card made for a guys mums birthday, again requesting no character just something simple like butterflies or flowers. I tend to struggle with these and really should get some simple flower stamps (whens the next stampin up party?!!) as I do rely on my character images so much and love them too so love making cards with them! Anyway I had this butterfly left over from some scrapbooking supplies so decided to make a card which also follows the butterfly theme over on crafty angels this week.



I used papers from wild rose studios candy floss stack (I must get more of these!) with sentiment stamp from stampin up, butterfly punched out with xcut punch, pearls and metal flower from the hobby house, brad and petals from my stash. I also used my faithful martha stewart punch and some hobby craft ribbon and some stickles on the flowers. Another view for dimensions -



Thanks so much to everyone for coming by and leaving comments! Hugs to all xxx

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi rebekah lovely card, the butterfly is gorgeous.
I got a simple Free Tulip digi yesterday from here
Lisa ;)